Friday, December 5, 2014

Something for LifeProof owners.

My personal own an TPU iPhone 6 bumper, and I a short time ago noticed that the LifeProof Frē(but not really the Nüüd, yet) was released towards the 6. I have been debating purchasing our own Frē, but I have a couple issues.

Silicone Core iPhone 6 Bumper Yellow

Frē owners, either on the cellphone 6 or an older device, how's the screen cover on it? Of the reviews I've been seeing, it's sub-par, with sometimes a rainbowing ambition, or just a worsened quality. It's actual honestly my biggest worry about our own frē.

Nüüd owners, is it safe not to have that screen cover on the case? I know that the mechanism is still as waterproof as the frē, but does it increase the chance of waters being able to seep into the case during the opening for the screen if a very important factor were to go wrong?

Overall, is either case worth the money for someone who doesn't have AppleCare+ and can no longer buy it?

More information about best iPhone 6 bumper. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment