Monday, July 20, 2015

Revise: Peachii iBooBox – Gorgeous Eco friendly iPhone Case

Gorgeous is not something I usually look for in a phone case, yet, when I opened the box My family and i received from Peachii, it is the extremely first word that came to mind. The iBooBox is a hand-finished iPhone case constructed in eco-friendly, FSC-certified bamboo.

Bamboo iPhone 5 Case Eiffel Tower

My carbonized iBooBox. Photo by Will Randy.

I have to admit I was a little malicious about a phone case made out of fake tree, but all of my doubts disappeared when I started trying out this case. In addition to the beauty of a handmade bamboo case (I chose the carbonized version), some of the iBooBox boasts a handful of features We have not seen in cases that are dearer and don't look as crucial.

In addition to the hardiness of the case, in a proprietary process that combines carbon fiber, fiberglass, and bamboo, some of the iBooBox also has camera mounting post, a neodymium magnet for easy increasing, and passive sound amplification several built-in to the case. Peachii types universal mounts and tripod wall mounts that both work with the built-in magnetic for easy mounting.

Without and with the wide-angle lens. Photo by Will Randy.

Peachii also offers a line of Zeikos camera lenses and accessories that hard with the case. They have wide-angle, telephoto, and fish eye lenses from which to choose, but don't worry, the mount with a case is a standard 21mm to aren't forced to use their photographic lenses.

The other concern I has until now receiving the case was bulk. One particular case made of wood would could be the a hulk of a thing, then again Peachii has gone out of their resolution to make a slim case that is also so functional and durable. The iBooBox is bigger than my normal case but only very slightly not to mention, after using it for a day, Really dont even notice the difference.

The iBooBox is currently available for iPhone 4, 5, seis, and 6+ as well as the 5th generating iPod. iPad cases are not far off. If you are looking for a gorgeous, full featured case for your phone, check out the iBooBox.

Please note: I was given an iBooBox and too a wide-angle Zeikos lens for testimonials purposes, but all thoughts and opinions allow me to share my own.

About Will JamesWill usually geek, athlete, husband to a nerd mom, and father of a two years old geek-in-the-making living in Seattle, Houston. He loves reading, comics, social games (tabletop and video sorts), not to mention robots - especially Transformers. He has been also the co-host of the Saturday Evening with Captain Owen podcasting (available on iTunes).

I like bamboo iPhone. I have many years experience about bamboo iPhone.More information about bamboo cases for iPhone 5. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment