Friday, June 13, 2014

Candice Swanepoel Tops 2014 Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 List, But Wouldn't Feel That Sexy

Candice Swanepoel is beautiful Victoria's Secret model and thus Maxim's favorite 'hot girl' in 2014, but she doesn't think "all that sexy" especially when she's at home lounging.

Victorias Secret Silicon iPhone 5 Case

The sexy golden-haired, who recently topped Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list, insists called rarely thinks about her appearance anytime you are she's not working.

The 25-year-old attraction told E! News: ''I wouldn't see myself as that lovely women because it's my job to turn into that sexy woman, it's not a detailed whole life. ''

She added: ''I'm not that at home, when I am thankful for picking up my dogs' poopies Simply put i don't feel that sexy. ''

Typically the South African model also accepts the fact she was shocked to be thought to be the sexiest woman in the world around the magazine ahead of other contenders for an title, including Scarlett Johansson, Katy Perry, Irina Shayk and Jennifer Lawrence.

She said: ''It appears amazing. I don't know how that can happened, maybe my mom had something connected to that, voting non-stop. I asked an actress... ''

Candice before credited sunscreen and squats in helping her to maintain her their appearance.

She added: ''When I'm on your annual vacation, I try to take a break from makeup. If we have a night out, or be and see a band or a single, I'll do some blush and antifaz - but I try to preserve it really minimal. ''

You will find this Victoria Secret pink iPhone case via click here. There is another article about Victorias Secret iPhone 5S case, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment